I'm linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday. Even though I was a slacker this week.
Not a smidgen of green was sewn this week. In fact, unless you count the green apples in this stitch ⤵️
or the green mitten cuffs in this one, there was no green. ⤴️
My zig zag rows are put away into a box. I may take them to a retreat next week. There should be a place to lay them all out, and plenty of opinions as to how they should be arranged! *smile*
My main focus has been on getting my Halloween stitch done and trying to sew some on the QOV Mystery at Alicia Quilts.
60 Blue and White geese are done, some White and Red geese are next!
Oh look, there was some green in my Leader and Ender, Triple Treat blocks.







I think that green floss counts toward the color of the month! Those mittens are so cute. So glad you're making progress on all those flying geese, too. Keep going!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on those blue flying geeses and you are ready for the red ones. Uh-hu!!! I also think that the green cross stitch counts! Triple Treads as L&E looks like a pretty idea, Judy.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm doing Alycia's mystery too! I'm caught up on clues. I know if I don't stay caught up I won't finish and I don't need any more UFOs!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for some GREEN in your Leader/Enders, Judy (and in your cross stitch, too!!)
ReplyDeleteThose little mittens are so cute! Love the red flying geese, makes me think of Christmas. I really like those Triple Treat blocks.
ReplyDelete