Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

To-Do Tuesday. Welcome October! 🍁 🎃 ðŸĶđ





Welcome to the first to do list for October! The season had begun. Lots of happenings and lots of list making will follow! Join us at Texas Quilt Gal, where hostess Linda provides a place to show and tell! 


My list from last week, 
September 27th - October 3rd. 

✅1. Take quilt entries to the Quilt Show check-in site on Thursday or Friday.  Sit 2 hrs Saturday the 1st and Sunday the 2nd of October at our local Quilt Show. They needed volunteers to sit at the Opportunity Quilt ticket table.  ( that's Wyoming-ese for Raffle Quilt).   

No photos of me sitting at the raffle table, but there are photos of the show here, if you are interested

✅2. Keep stitching on Boo Crew!  I bought the mounting plaque recommended by the FQS so I’m ready to be done. 


                          I’ve started stitching the black cat. 



✅ 3.Sew some blue and white geese blocks for the QOV Mystery. 

A few were cut,one was made.   



I ended up making a huge mess in my sewing room, when I decided to clean out a dresser in the corner! So progress was slow. Back to it this week. 

✅4. Bind Pop Star baby quilt!



                     Ready and waiting for this little “pumpkin” to arrive. 



Next week
1. Keep working on the flying geese for Alicia’s QOV Mystery.

2. Sew some bright green for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 

3. Maybe, just maybe finish stitching Boo Crew!





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



5 comments:

  1. I love the new seasonal mini in your header photo, Judy! Hope the quilt show went well and you sold lots of opportuntickets. Boo Crew just keeps getting cuter! Good luck with your list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo Crew looks better each new week, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't stitch but I see Kimberley and Pat Sloan stitching away. The baby quilt is lovely, and those flying geese are great. I hate all that trimming that has to be done though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your header! Boo Crew is really taking shape. I like your blue flying geese. Thanks for the Facebook link - those quilts are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete