I’m still slowly stitching Octopuses or octopi, whichever you prefer. Google tells me this:
⚡ Quick summary
Both octopuses and octopi are acceptable plurals for octopus. Of the two, octopuses is the simpler and more commonly used. The proposed plural octopodes is based on the plural of the Ancient Greek word from which octopus ultimately derives. But it’s rarely used outside of the octopuses vs. octopi debate.
Didn’t know you were going to get an English lesson did you? 😉
I don’t stitch for long periods lately. The extreme cold aggravates my arthritis. My hands hurt.
So today I will continue. Not much different from last week.
But I did finish this seasonal little.
It will be fully finished by the 1st 0f March. ☘️
Linking up with Kathy and other slow stitching friends.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Stay Healthy and Hopeful.




Hi Judy, I didn't know that longer form was acceptable so learned something new today. Sorry about your hands but lovely stitching all the same. Good thing you are not here in the middle of a snowstorm today!
ReplyDeleteI am having trouble with my hands, too - specifically my right thumb. Frustrating! I've never experienced that before. Your octopus is so fun! And love the March mini sampler, too. Every little stitch counts, even if we can't do as many as we used to!
ReplyDeleteThe cold weather can really work on one's joints. I hope your hands feel better soon. Your octopus is adorable as is the mini shamrock sampler. Thank you so much for adding it to your stitching. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how great your work is in spite of the pain in your hands. It's wonderful!
ReplyDelete