Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

TO-DO Tuesday. June 20th




 I'm joining Carol at Quilt Schmilt and friends to share my to-dos from last week. It felt like I was spinning my wheels, but when I looked at my list, there are some check marks. I’ll link with Carol when her post goes live. 


Last week 

6-13-23 to 6-19-23

1. Sew Zig Zag Rows together ✅
Trying to decide on a long quilt and make it wider with borders or two baby quilts! I think I have decided to go with the long one. 

2. Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL final post of finished flimsy 6-15 ✅
See my post here. 
3. Spring Stamps stitching done. ✅


I will leave the fabric extenders on until I decide how to to finish it. 

4. Father’s Day Pizza Party!✅ not a single photo was taken. Our granddaughter and her family moved into a new house. Not NEW NEW but new to them. They were exhausted, so we just had a low key, laid back,  pizza out of the box and paper plates party.  Our daughter came home and brought her dad this shirt! 

He thought it was pretty cool!!
 






5. Maybe get binding attached to Long May She Wave and Growing Up Odd! I’m thinking red on both, but I might choose navy blue for the patriot LMSW!❌ 

I layed out the patriotic one and decided it's binding should be red. I don't have enough of the red that is in the stars, but I have one that is very close.  Growing Up Odd is getting a dark red or burgundy binding. Both are cut and joined together. but not attached to the quilt yet. See #4 below. 




Next week 
 June 20th - June 26th

1. Add side borders to Rainbow zigzags . 
2. Find a backing for RBZZ! 
3. Get a backing constructed for Rainbow Neighbourhood throw. 
4. Put the ironing board in the laundry room. Then……
                           Move all necessary boxes and totes, pull my machine out away from the wall in      
                  preparation to adding binding. 
5. Actually attach binding to 2 quilts! 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. You checked off some things from your list. Well done! I love the t-shirt and looks like one my kids would gift to my husband. Good luck with this week's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Busy's shirt is awesome! What a perfect gift - that will get lots of comments from friends, I bet! Hooray for sewing on bindings, too - that means you're close to some finishes. Good luck on your list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is hilarious!!! Love the Zig Zags

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mr Busy's shirt - lol it's the kind of shirt our kids would give us! :D Those kinds of out-of-the-box parties are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! Love the shirt too--how fun! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete