Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 1, 2023

June One Monthly Goal Link Up Post









It's the first of June. Summer is upon us!  My UFO list is looming.  At the beginning of the year I listed all the UFO's that I remembered and had run across ( there could be some hiding that I have totally forgotten about). I then assigned them all a color, randomly!  When the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color is announced at So Scrappy, I work on that UFO, rather than starting a new project or adding blocks to my already overflowing project boxes. June was announced as Dark and Bright Blue. I did that color in January, so I will chose light blue.  One of the UFO's on my list under Light Blue is a ZigZag quilt.  My task is to turn the blocks into a flimsy/quilt top.  

This is the project box. I have a photo on my phone of how Diann at Little Penguin Quilts layed hers out. That is my OMG!  To get these rows into a flimsy. And if I get a backing constructed and batting purchased, all the better. To get it quilted will be a challenge. I am at the mercy of the long armer's schedule. We will see.  








I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts and Anne-Marie at Stories from the Sewing Room. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you assigned colors to your projects! I'm enjoying the idea that they aren't necessarily the assigned color, but you're still getting them done. So fun!

    ReplyDelete