Do you remember the blue scraps that were sewn into crumb blocks. Well, there was some additional blue sewing that happened Thursday and Friday.
And because I was inspired by all the patterns in Kelly Young’s new book, Perfectly Pieced Quilt Backs, this is my version of “Chunky”on page 56. I call it “Chunky Abbreviation”.
| Don’t you just love that book fabric? |
Stay tuned for my entry into ABC Table Scraps challenge. It’s in line for quilting as soon as I finish typing this post!
Linking up with Angela and all my scrappy friends atScrapHappy Saturday


I'm so glad to hear you were inspired to try a technique from Kelly's book! The book fabric is a lot of fun! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you're making there.
ReplyDeleteYes. I do love that book print! Looking forward to your ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge entry, Judy. Thanks for the reminder... I need to go put the binding on mine!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty are your blues! I'm waiting for my copy of Kelly's book. It's supposed to be here June 30.
ReplyDeleteThat book fabric is awesome. Neat project too.
ReplyDelete