My Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL throw flimsy is complete. I need to make an appointment with a long arm quilter, and decide on a backing. That’s next week’s to-do!
I’m not ultra thrilled with the sprinkle border, it’s a bit light for my taste. But with the medium gray sashing , the border selections in my stash were limited. I’ll frame it with a dark binding. Maybe purple, or red, or even a black stripe if I can find one.
July 1st. ps: I’m going to try to link this post or my Instagram post to Sandra’s blog today!



Your Rainbow Neighbourhood turned out beautifully! I like the lighter outer border in contrast to your gray sashing, and, of course, the rainbow cornerstones, too. Congratulations on getting the neighborhood to this point!
ReplyDeleteall that work on details to each house paid off,it's absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute! (I'm not on instagram or facebook nor do I have any desire to be there! )
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! All those houses are just so much fun together!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've commented here before but I had to chime in and compliment your neighborhood! I really like your colors.
ReplyDeleteI think your fabric choices for the sashing and border look fantastic - and I love the cornerstones!
ReplyDeleteLoving yours & thinking that it sounds like you made it a "scraps/stash" only quilt too. That's what I did with mine & had lots of fun along the way. I don't do IG or FB, so glad you have a blog too. Take care & hugs from down under.
ReplyDeleteWell you linked up perfectly, Judy, and your quilt is just wonderful. I agree with the sentiments here that the light border is just fine! I like the idea of a rainbow ;-) binding of many colours! Thank you for quilting along for another year and for making such a happy quilt! Just visiting everyone, and then I'll be doing the prizes draw!
ReplyDeletekuşadası
ReplyDeletemilas
çeşme
bağcılar
muğla
6CW4NU