I'm linking up with Carol at Quilt Scmilt ~ For the Love of Fabric.
June 6- June 12
1. Finish sashings, cornerstones and border for Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL. ✅
Watch for my post on the 15th for the final check in.
2. Think about a TableScraps Challenge entry using blue, and D and or I! Nope
3. Mail box to Little Lambs. Label is printed. Quilts are labeled,washed and dried. My box isn’t quite full, so get some diapers to add to it! ✅
Here is a copy of the label. They should have received it yesterday! 🤞
4. Commit to Positivity quilt or bow out gracefully! No Decisions made yet!
5. Sew Zig Zag rows together! Nope!
I spent part of Saturday with some quilting friends. These were a few Show and Tells.
This is so cute. She made it bigger than the original for their RV, and quilted on her sit down Juki TL-2200QVP.
Here’s hoping next week is better!
6-13-23 to 6-19-23
1. Sew Zig Zag Rows together
2. Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL final post of finished flimsy 6-15
3. Spring Stamps stitching done.
4. Father’s Day Pizza Party!
5. Maybe get binding attached to Long May She Wave and Growing Up Odd! I’m thinking red on both, but I might choose navy blue for the patriot LMSW!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




Oh, good for you, finishing up your Rainbow Neighbourhood top! That's what I'm stressing out over - not making any progress on that. Lots of pretty show and tells at your get together! Love the big bookshelf quilt especially!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your rainbow neighbourhood post. Those quilts are beautiful, love a good bookcase quilt myself!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your to do list this week.
ReplyDeleteThe one made for the RV is so fun! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to your neighborhood QAL post. Your quilty friends have some pretty quilts, is the top one a Lori Holt quilt? Pizza party for Father's Day sounds like a great idea!
ReplyDeleteVery nice show n tell quilts! They are inspiring! Good luck on your goals this week.
ReplyDelete