I am sad to say that I have done nothing other than pull fabric and mull over my selections. I want to do this quilt. I hope I can to it. But it won't be in keeping up with the QAL. Preeti always plans a great QAL with plenty of time . No stress. But this year isn't working for me. I will follow along with all the others, I will cheer you on and I will encourage you.
My fabric pull, for now, will stay in the project box, so if the opportunity arises, I can start. I’m excited to see all the variations of this lovely, very Preeti designed quilt!
Linking up to Bernie's linky party at Needle and Foot!




I understand Judy - it is hard to fit everything in, isn't it? If you do get to make the quilt, it will be great and you'll enjoy the pattern. Very easy to piece. Thanks for cheering everyone on. :-)
ReplyDeleteJudy, I so relate to your Positivity pause! I love Preeti and Bernie, but I just cannot spin one more plate this summer. My consolation is that we can always sew and donate a quilt later in the year or next year. But it’s going to be tough for them to top this pattern!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you are joining in this year - even if it is at your own pace. The need for Mercyful Quilts is never-ending so your quilt will always be welcome. Knowing and accepting our limits is so important. Big squishy hugs to you!
ReplyDelete