I finished Spring, just in the nick of time. There was no rush, but Summer ( the season) starts Wednesday, this week. When it’s a FFO, I’ll share again.
I hope to have time today to start a new small stitch. Several years ago, my small stitching group had a stitchery exchange at Christmas. I was based on the cookie exchanges we had all participated in . Twelve of us joined in. We each brought twelve traced designs. All the same, like a batch of a dozen cookies. Each participant went home with 12 different designs to finish in the coming year. This is one from that exchange. I haven’t laid a single stitch, bit it will be a rainbow of colors. I have a plan to redo a bathroom in our home. This will be one of the things I’ll use.
I’ll link up with Kathy today at Slow Sunday Stitching



Your Spring cross-stitch turned out beautifully, Judy! Are you going to frame it? I love the idea of the 12 designs to stitch throughout the year, and that is a really sweet one. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYou were so faithful working on that spring CS, and it looks so good! The new rainbow CS is going to be so cute. So it will hang in your to-be-redone bathroom?
ReplyDeleteYour Spring Stamps look amazing, Judy. Thank you so much for stitching along with me. You did such a beautiful job. Love the new embroidery project that you will be working on . Such gorgeous colors that you have chose. Have a very happy Sunday.
ReplyDeleteYour Spring sampler is lovely, well done. What a great idea to have a traced pattern swap with your group, twelve new stitcheries to do would keep you all busy for ages.
ReplyDeleteYour new stitchery is sweet. As for your Spring cross stitch, it is such a whimsical piece with all those pretty birdies.
ReplyDeleteAdore this new stitchery!
ReplyDelete