I like mail! Most mail, at least! We do get some “junk mail”. Ads! Solicitations!
But this kind of mail , I like. A box from Missouri Star Quilt Company.
The contents:
Two stripe fabrics, think binding and a dark patriot batik.
A fancy zipper...the zipper tape has scissor shapes that make it look lacy.
A free thimble and Free Mystery thread that turned out to be orange! Halloween is coming eventually! I’ll be ready!
And a whole box of vintage linens. Some stained, but most in pretty good shape! Lots of ideas spinning in my head!
I’m posting this late Wednesday. Be sure to go to LeeAnna’s blog, Not Afraid of Color and check out the links to other bloggers who share their likes.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Great likes! Your mom was so pretty! It's always wonderful to get fabric and notions in the mail!!! Have a wonderful week Judy!!!
ReplyDeleteI love getting the fabric packages in the mail - it is so much fun to open. I like the old photos I wish I had the time and patience to put them in nice albums or something instead I have many in boxes - I have a few out in frames
ReplyDeleteA fabric package in the mail is always the best fun! The box from your sister's house looks like it was fun to unpack, too. Love the pictures of your mom, and baby you! I have some vintage linens and don't know what to do with them either. Those really look pretty!
ReplyDeleteOoooo I LOVE old photos... your mama is so pretty! Someone you'd be friends with from those pics. Precious. A box from M. S. I had to enlarge it to see all the goodies.. how exciting. Maybe a box from them would be a good birthday pressie for myself. Happy week Judy!
ReplyDeleteOh your photo of you and your mama is awesome, and the one of her in HS is fabulous. She was a beauty. Oh thanks for sharing your goodies, the zipper is so very cute. I have lot of vintage linens.
ReplyDeleteYour mom is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAhh, loved this post. I love seeing mail...looks like a patriotic quilt in the works. They are super popular right now. And how wonderful are these photos of your mom. Treasures, Judy. And those vintage linens as well. Just what I would love!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! I love happy mail like your box from MSQC, too. It looks like you got a boxful of fun. I was tempted to order the mystery thread but didn't. Their daily email is nice and tempting to look at as well. I had a friend who made a beautiful quilt out of folded hankies that she found when her mother passed. I'm certain you will find something inspiring (and if you want to see what she did, just let me know). {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteOoh - quilting goodies in the mail is always fun!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos of your Mother. What a fun box to open!
ReplyDelete