Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2021

I LIKE THURSDAY #29

 

I LIKE Thursday hosted by LeeAnn at Not Afraid of Color. Join us, won't you?


I like Facebook Memories:

I get photos like these ~ 





 Remembrances of a trip to Sedona AZ in 2012.


I like making comfort foods. 

My mamas recipe for Chex mix. To be fair,  it’s the recipe on the Chex box just with double garlic! 




And my sister’s  cornbread 







I like using scraps.....pink or yellow



WE watch:

We like watching Chicago One...we call it Chicago Wednesday! 





We also watched 

On Amazon Prime....4.5 ⭐️  Based on a true story about the greatest security breach in U.S. intelligence history!



I'm Reading:  White Fragility.  Very thought provoking. I can only absorb a few pages at a time. It’s a small but powerful read! 




Join other bloggers to share your positive thoughts and current or past likes. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




8 comments:

  1. I like those Facebook memory posts, too! I'm always saying to Mike, "Look where we were a couple years ago," or something like that. Chex Mix - yum! My grandma was known for hers, too. Good for you, reading a book about racism. So important for us to understand. I feel like I should be reading books on that topic, but haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursdays are a strange sort of day.
    Interesting book. I'm not feeling the title. It feels insulting. I've never encountered anyone of any group that has difficulty talking about racism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! You guys are killing me today with the food! Cornbread - love, love, LOVE it. The Chex mix sounds good, too. I love snack food like that. Thanks for the reading suggestion as well as the Prime recommendation. I have to look up Breach for sure. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the cornbread looks yummy. Your photos reminded me of a trip to Hovenweep and Montezuma's Well, which played a huge part in a book I read not too long ago. Awesome likes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated chex mix as a kid, but now I've decided it's good stuff. :-) I like your string blocks, especially the black stripe on the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still stunned by the fact of white fragility... Yum to that plate of cornbread and chili. Never seen chicago one... must watch now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are lovely. They have me smiling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Facebook memories are fun, always a good one ;) Yummy cornbread!

    ReplyDelete