Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

February One Monthly Goal link up

 





I have lots of plates spinning this month. Donation blocks to finish and mail, a table topper challenge to meet, RSC21 blocks to build and a baby quilt to make for a great-nephew due the end of the month. I finally settled on a pattern and ordered fabric online. But alas, the fabric I ordered for background is too aqua. I called the online store, asked if they could help me pick a better solid blue. Should I choose, Harbor, or Glacier or something else?  All the customer service people work from home so they are not at the warehouse, so “ no we can’t help”! Huge sigh!

This is what I ordered. It looks off on person, not so bad in the photo! 


Monday, I dove 20 miles to our LQS in hopes of finding a better blue. This looked good in the store. Not sure what her lighting is! But mine is definitely different! Now I think it’s too dark. 



My OMG for February is to get pieces cut and this baby quilt top together. I’m using Cynthia’s pattern, Wiggle Time. I’ve made it before so, it should go together pretty quickly! . Assuming I can decide on which blue for the background!



This is my fabric pull.....I think! 



The photo below makes the blue look gray! Now I am in a quandary !



I will make a decision. My goal is to get it to the “flimsy/top stage! 


Edit: for some reason my link did not post at Patty's February OMG link up.  So I will keep my own goal and I'll post the results at the end of the month. I just wont be eligible for the prizes. That is not the reason I link up anyway. Just to stay focused



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 








1 comment: