Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday 2-5-21

 





Last week I shared my pink string blocks destined for Covered in Love.  Although they do not make a quilt, when added to other donated blocks they will be in a quilt. 



So this week I share the 13" string blocks in yellow with one contrasting string. That is this year's request from Kat at Kat & Cat Quilts.


This one with a gray contrasting string!


And this one with a purple string. This one looks wonky, it's not!  My camera angle was off!



And if this Jan/Feb block drive is like past years, they will help make 20+  quilts.  If you want to help, just log on to Kat's blog and click on (Covered in Love ) CiL Block Drives. The end of February is when they need to be in Texas. Or check next month's drive, starting in March. 



So that's my smallish finish for this week.  If you could see the mess in my sewing room, you would think I had been very productive.  String piecing is messy business! 


Linking up at Finished or Not Finished Friday. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!




4 comments:

  1. Yes it sure can be messy; no matter how many times I put my colored strips in piles or in some kind of order...they get all messed up...my side table is always in a big mixed pile!! But I do love to do string work...and your blocks
    are so pretty...have fun hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks for CiL. I got to get mine in the mail to Kat! I’ve enjoyed making this block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on those blocks for Covered in Love, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks - I like the one little contrasting piece in the block - adds such fun to it!

    ReplyDelete