I'm linking my Tuesday To-Do list at ChrisKnits. I am so glad Chris decided to take over the job of hosting this linky party. I need this accountability place.
Last week: Feb 16th - Feb 22nd
1. Make binding and a quilt label for Noah's quilt. ✅
2. Finish OMG post and get ready to post it! I somehow did not post the goal setting one to Patty's link up so I won't be eligible for prizes, but that's not the reason I set OMG goals.
My post is finished as of 2-21-21 and was linked up 2-22-21. I contacted Patty last week when I realized my post was not in the Goal setting link up and she was kind enough to add my post to the Goal Link Up. I wasn't expecting that, but am grateful!
3. Get my Table Scraps for February to the finish line.✅
I cut some dark navy batik for binding! It will be done by Friday!
4. Not quilt related: get my 2nd Covid-19 vaccine!! ✅
Yup! Done! Still will follow guidelines. Wear a mask, wash my hands, social distance! No herd immunity yet! Must be patient!
This week! Feb 23 (it’s my birthday) - March 1st.
1. Make some yellow quotation marks for RSC “Full Stop!”
2. Go back and make pink hashtags for “Full Stop” if I get the quotation marks done!
3. Make something green for March!
4. Help get the Dogs Galore puzzle to completion! This is where we are today!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy
Judy



Congratulations for the vaccine ;) Your Table Scraps for February looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have some fun finishes on the way! Thanks for linking up today!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Judy! Yippee for getting your second dose of the vaccine. I forgot to even write a post for this month's OMG project - I like the accountability, too. That navy binding looks sharp on your Table Scraps. You've got it going on lately! ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy this week, Judy! I love that binding for Noah's quilt and the perk at your table scraps project, too. Mike got his second shot today, and mine is in about 2 weeks. Hooray for that!
ReplyDelete