Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 12, 2020

A Red Saturday!

 


Just some sewing “happening here! What it is ain’t exactly clear!”


Red Geese Migration blocks




Red Hollow 9 patch blocks


There needs to be at least one more of those!


A couple red Easy Breezy blocks



Look what can happen when you aren't paying attention!


Better! 




Some secret red sewing... I’m looking at you J. 




And a dilemma that is not red! 


This quilt needs binding.  I saved the 1/2 yard of turquoise for that purpose!

Now that it is quilted and laying on the family room floor, I thinking brown. I dug in the brown bin and found 1/2 yard of the brown in the quilt!

What say you?   Turquoise or Brown!   It will probably be a donation quilt, or I may keep it here for guest grandchildren.....because I love the Dick and Jane fabric. 


Guess there is enough to keep me busy this week. 

I'm linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday. Go have a look! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





6 comments:

  1. Your migration blocks are yummy and the quilt is such pretty colors. Makes me thing of one of those 5 yard quilt patterns. Have a safe and happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the orange would look nice to bind the Dick and Jane quilt. Did you try that? Looks like you are miles ahead of me on that RED sewing, Judy. I'll be lucky if I finish my basket this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I would have to change the direction of the stripe in the Easy Breezy block, too! Your binding decision is a tough one - I like them both, so I am no help. :) The geese migration blocks look wonderful in red, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you ere talking to Joy about that red basket-to-be! I may try your method of sewing the outside to the lining next month to streamline the process. I’m loving all my little baskets and may even end up sewing a brown and/or gray one as well. It’s funny that there are four of us sewing these this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely projects happening here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of the two, I'd side with turquoise but both look very good. Lots of happy red going on your way!

    ReplyDelete