Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2020

Finished or Not Finished Friday 9-11-2010

 


I don’t have a finish this week, lots of starts and progress, I guess. I did want to post today though! Because!



              We must never forget! 9.11.2001


I have  2 Red Geese Migration blocks done. I’m starting to think about the finish for this one. I need to decide on a background fabric, a solid! Probably cream or ivory 



And I need to get the binding made and applied for this one!


A close up of the quilting!



I just call this one, Dick and Jane.  I wish I had enough of the Dick and Jane print to bind it....but I don't.  All the other fabric is from stash, but I think I have enough of the blue/aqua.  It will have to do. 


 Our local quilt show is the first weekend in October! I probably won’t attend, but will take this these two quilts to show. 

Winter Mystery QOV  from Alycia Quilts.  

And Dick and Jane, above.  


I'm linking up with Finished or Not Finished Friday! at Alycia Quilts.  Go check out everyone's finishes. Alycia's is really wonderful!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



4 comments:

  1. I love the Patriotic quilt, it is so striking. And we must never forget that day, and teach our future generations the loss we felt that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dick and Jane quilt is adorable! I really enjoy the layout and color choices! Very nice QOV quilt! Wow, it's gorgeous!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your QOV quilt. Never forget. And your Dick and Jane quilt is too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Geese Migration blocks are great. I am thinking the real geese wish they migrated faster this year - haha! and you are totally right - Never forget.. The memories that this day evokes... oh man.... hugs to yoU!

    ReplyDelete