Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

TO -DO Tuesday #8

 


Sue and Roseanne from Home Sewn By Us are keeping us on track!  Thank Goodness!  If I didn't have this place to be accountable, I could fall down the rabbit hole of blog reading and game playing! 


Last weeks list: September 22 - September 29

1. Start the stitching on the Christmas motifs for the hexie table topper. ✔️


I selected the threads.  The outside of the wreath is complete. 



2. Do the last of the Red Easy Breezy blocks. ✔️




3. Do some other (secret sewing= maroon) ✔️


I finished a scrap basket for red. But as you can see! I needed a basket for darker reds. 

Slab blocks are made and ready to be quilted.                                             Quilted and trimmed. Also burgundy lining is cut.




 
4. Attempt the big stitch quilting on the Harvest Table runner.  Not Done

No attempt made.......I need to find some kind of hoop. 


To-Do  for the Week of September 30 - October 6

1. Complete the Dark Red Scrap Basket
2. Select a few more books to be donated to the Quilt Show Boutique
3.Make 2 Fiddlesticks blocks for Covered in Love. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

Please wear a mask! Our numbers and percentages are rising!




8 comments:

  1. The scrap basket is cute--are you making one for every color? Good luck on your to-do's. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Judy! Oh yes, the CiL blocks - I need to put that back on my radar. Those burgundy fabrics are sure pretty for your secret sewing. And I love your red scrap basket. So glad the list is helping you - that's great. I know it surely helps keep me focused. I was reading my list for the week on Sunday and realized I had better get crackin' on the items I had listed! HAHA! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress is being made, and such lovely fabrics to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your reds, especially those Easy Breezy blocks. Good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the easy breezy blocks are so neat! and your new dark red basket - great idea!! Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got a lot done this week! I'm going to have to dive into those scrap baskets they are calling me... Do you use Angela's tutorial? I need to put the CIL blocks on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your red basket, my scraps would need a much much larger one though, more like a bushel basket, haha. You should have no problem meeting your goal for this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had to enlarge your Christmas wreath embroidery! It's a lovely design and you are definitely off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete