Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 4, 2020

Finished or Not Finished Friday! 9.4.20




 I had hoped to be working on the binding of this quilt today! 


It is at thequilter’s, but she won’t have it finished til next week! edit: she just called and will drop it off on my porch within the hour!  


I did get 2 more masks done for my granddaughter and her fiance in Vermont! 

fronts
backs

I realized as I was taking this picture I forgot the nose pieces !!  Again!!  I'll have to make a note and attach it to the pattern!


And I’m started in “ making fabric” for a red scrap basket!  It's always a mess! 


One finish I do have of a non-quilting nature!


This is an old tool box made by my dad. Probably in the 50's  I've had it for years, painted it several times and put flowers in it for my front deck or back patio!.  It needed another paint job. Using paint I already had - Painted Turtle-  it is done. I will look for some fall mums or something to put in it for this season. 

I am linking up with Alycia at Alycia Quilts    Finished or Not Finished Friday. 

Egad another burp from Google.....hope I got a link!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



1 comment:

  1. Those are cute masks! and yay for your long arm quilter - she is rocking for you!! I like the new coat of paint!

    ReplyDelete