Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 16, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching. March 16

 



As I reviewed last week’s post, I found there were promises made that were not kept. 

I did complete the stitching of the temperature pluses. I did not get it dated and signed. Nor washed and blocked. 😟


Shoot! As I look at this photo , I forgot to go back and find the coldest day of the year and outline it. See the red one, right side half wash down? That was July 25th. The high was 105°! Unusual for us. The coldest day was January 15th 2024 at -5°. No so unusual. 

I worked mostly on some neutral nine patches for Many Hands and Many Hearts and some yellow RSC projects.





 And the second octopus is on the way to completion.





Today, I hope to secure the back of the Spring Alphabet with stitching so, I can mount it to another backing. I haven’t quite figured out just what. 




I did not start on a Spring/Easter/Bunny stitch. But I found several to consider on Melisa’s blog . Check out her current post and peruse her older posts for lots of freebies. 


Linking up with /Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy’s Quilts

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 




7 comments:

  1. Don't feel.bad about not getting things done ,I was looking over my blog & noticed I had a link saying id joined pattern reviews little black dress challenge,I knew I hadn't made a black dress,& sure enough there my name was on the list "last yr" I'm not sure why I didn't follow through🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your temperature heart is such a neat project, Judy! You've done the most important part, the rest will come in good time. 😊 The octopus and Spring alphabet are looking good, too! I have weeks like that where I wonder where on earth the time went - I think we all do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your temperatures plus heart stitching! What a great idea. The octopus pair is cute too. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not as much time to stitch here these days. Love your temperature heart!!! The Spring alphabet is really cute. Fun octopus stitching too. 🐙 Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  5. your RSC blocks are super great - and how nice to make some for Many hands!! that it sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy seeing all these projects, Judy, and your progress on them. I especially love that spring alphabet piece. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your temperature heart, those pluses look pretty neat. I'm sure you will get it framed, all in good time. The spring alphabet is adorable.

    ReplyDelete