Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 8, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday March 8th


It’s been a busy  week  here at Casa Busy Hands! I worked on the current Project Quilting. If you are interested  my post is Here


It had been fairly nice early in the week. I had to get some routine blood work done , so I decided to stop by the hospital lab on my way to Thursday Stitchers. That went well, the young phlebotomist was amazing!  Quick and painless. 

Then it snowed. When I got home from the library, our back deck looked like this!  By morning there was 5 inches. 
I fixed the blue potato chip block that had same fabric touching!!🫣

Three potato chip blocks in yellow, March’s color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 





I sewed them as Leaders and Enders while sewing the PQ wall hanging and finishing up the final borders for the Stay At Home Round Robin. 


Those kites look a little like bunny ears! Totally inappropriate for a Christmas themed quilt. I was hoping for tassels!. Oh well!


I’m linking up with Angela for ScrapHappy Saturday !


I leave you with a gorgeous photo taken in 2019 in Yellowstone Park. We celebrate 307 Day here in Wyoming, on March 7th .  307 is our area code for the whole state


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!

And Happy International Women’s Day! We are Awesome!




4 comments:

  1. So great when one can combine two challenges in one! Very smart to use your potato chip blocks as leaders/enders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr, I hope warmer weather is headed your way. I like to see snow but by this time of the year, I am ready for warm weather. Fabulous idea on using the potato chip block for the RSC. Your blocks are gorgeous. I am still working on my potato chip quilt too. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kites look like bows on a package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm with Kat - the kites look like bows on a Christmas package! That was the perfect placement. Your SAHRR looks great, Judy!

    ReplyDelete