Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching 3-23-25

 




Today is a day to rest and recharge. I’m in need of a recharge. 


I think there is a cute bunny alphabet sampler that would be a fairly quick finish and I could use a FINISH. I looked last night at Pinker n Punkin Quilts, there is no shortage of inspiration there. 

I stitched this small stitch last year. I double checked, it was 2023! Unbelievable! It’s also from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilts. I’d almost forgotten about it. How do you store your seasonal decorations?



I’m linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Oh Judy, Miss Flopsy is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for adding her to your Spring stitching. I wish you a lovely day working on your sampler. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny stitch is just adorable, Judy! I'm need of something to stitch for Spring, and that's going on the list. I store all my little bowl fillers in the drawers of the little chest where I display them. Those drawers are filling up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunny mini pillow is the cutest! I have way too many UFOs to finish before I can even think of other projects, unless that squirrel pays a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunny pillow is so cute. The way I store my seasonal decorations is: not very well - lol! Mostly they go into a drawer. if it is one for Christmas I try to carefully wrap it and lay it on top of the Christmas decorations, which are in bins.

    ReplyDelete