Last week, 9-12-23 to 9-18-23 , my list looked like this:
1. If the quilter finishes Rainbow Neighbourhood, get the binding attached to the front and ready for hand stitching.✅
The quilting shows nicely from the back!
Yesterday it was under my needle, I should finish it today! Lots of threads to take to the back and tie off!
4. Stitch on Winter/Christmas Penguin. ✅
5. Start thinking about ABC Table Scraps Challenge in Aqua with “P” or “Z”! ie. Sew some aqua!✅
This is as far as I got. As soon as I get the appliqué done, I’ll get started on these HSTs!
Next Week
9-19-23 to 9-25-23
1. Keep stitching binding on Rainbow Neighbourhood
2. Christmas Penguin
3. Attach borders to Spool Quilt
4. Sew Aqua HST to match Americana Modern border?
Sharing at Quilt Schmilt! Thanks Carole!




That peek at Rainbow Neighbourhood - so pretty! Good luck with your list Judy. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! You did fabulous on your list for the week. Everything progressed - I can't wait to see your Rainbow Neighborhood quilt. I've never thought to add hangers on the back like you're doing. Very cool - i'm going to PIN that picture so I remember to give it a try next time. Thanks!! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good week! Progress on everything--you get a star!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing Rainbow Neighborhood all finished. I don't usually hang quilts so never have to worry about hanging sleeves or corners.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the whole, finished Rainbow Neighborhood! Keep stitching!
ReplyDelete