Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

TO-DO Tuesday #157. 9-12-23



Joining Carol at Quilt Schmilt for To-Do Tuesday #37 as soon as her post is live. I’ll pop back later to fix the link.  It's fixed. I hope. 


Last week:
Sept 5-Sept 11

1. Get binding attached to One Happy Girl. ✅.  



2. Make progress on appliqué borders for September OMG!✅


3. Stitch on Winter Penguin ✅ 


I got a bit farther along. Did you guess it was a penguin? I even found my Christmas holly needle minder. Seemed appropriate!

4. ABC Table Scraps Challenge post!✅ Read about it here!

5. Sew some AQUA!❌

Next week
9-12-23 to 9-18-23
1. If the quilter finishes Rainbow Neighbourhood, get the binding attached to the front and ready for hand stitching.
2. Make a label and hanging corners for Rainbow Neighbourhood!
3. Finish bottom border for spool quilt.
4. Stitch on Winter/Christmas Penguin. 
5. Start thinking about ABC Table Scraps Challenge in Aqua with “P” or “Z”!  ie. Sew some aqua!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



5 comments:

  1. Looks like your applique borders are coming along and so is your penguin! I completely forgot to put a label on my Rainbow Neighbourhood - guess I should do that... Looking forward to seeing yours when you get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making a lot of progress on your penguin stitch. How cute!!! Your Happy Blocks quilt is gorgeous. Have a great week .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That penguin is going together fast! Love your One Happy Girl, looks so pretty hanging there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Another happy block quilt--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite charity quilt! Happy Blocks. That little purple dancing kitty is adorable. Surprise - I'm pretty sure I have a little of that balloon fabric too. You made great forward progress. Here's to us both making progress this week.

    ReplyDelete