Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

TO-Do Tuesday #156





Joining Carol and friends at Quilt Schmilt for To-Do Tuesday!





August 29- September 4


1. Complete ABC Table Scraps Challenge for August ❌



It’s not complete, but I’m working on sewing up scraps!


2. Check out what UFOs are attached to AQUA. The RSC Color for September.  ✅. I can't believe I did not assign a project to Aqua. So I am going to just make some aqua string or crumb blocks as leaders and enders and work at finishing some of the still unfinished tops that remain. 


3. Write FAIL post for August OMG and a new LINK UP post for September OMG ✅


4. Get ready for Great Grandson’s birthday party. Sat Sept 2. His actual birthday is the 5th but weekends work better. Tuesday he'll be back in school. ✅

We had a great time celebrating! Pizza, wings, and ice cream cake! I think there will be cupcakes at school in a certain 4th grade home room.


5. Start new Slow Stitching project.✅ 




It’s kind of hard to tell what it might be! I’ll give you a hint….the chart was recommended by Diann. 



Next Week
Sept 5-Sept 11


1. Get binding attached to One Happy Girl.
2. Make progress on appliqué borders for September OMG!
3. Stitch on Winter Penguin
4. ABC Table Scraps Challenge post!
5. Sew some AQUA!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!







4 comments:

  1. The great-grandson's birthday party sounds like it was fun! Your August Table Scraps project has me guessing, and I had to think for awhile on your cross-stitch project, too. It's the little penguin with his Christmas tree! That one has some partial stitches that I never quite figured out, but I think it turned out cute anyway. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to do it for awhile. And it seems like Christmas is just around the corner! Ugg!

      Delete
  2. Well I am guessing a penguin! How come we always end up with scraps, most of my sewing these days seem to be never ending scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week , Judy. Happy Birthday to your dear great grandson. Wishing you a fabulous and productive week. I am guessing a penguin too. I can not wait to see your stitch.

    ReplyDelete