Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching….






June is ending and Summer has begun! You wouldn’t know it here in my part of the US!  Yesterday the high was only 65F most of the day and it rained off and on all day til after supper!

Today I will be joining Kathy and friends for Slow Sunday Stitching! 

I have 3 binding projects in the works. I will continue with this one



until the first side is done. It’s the biggest, 74x74.  I’m nearly there, I got that done last night while watching Tom Hanks’ movie from 2020, The News of the World.  Have you seen it? It was very good in our opinion. And I need to get my ABC Table Scraps Challenge project ready to reveal, by next Friday! So that one is next. 





Then there is the QOV.


It is patiently waiting!  Lots to occupy my slowed down stitching time. I’m needing that. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful hand stitching to enjoy... wish I could pop over and help you because binding is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of binding to stitch means lots of finishes to look forward to! We loved News of the World, and the book is good, too. I was so glad to finally be able to watch the movie. Happy stitching today, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful quilts to work on! I find binding to be mindlessly enjoyable. I hope you do also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, 65 sounds like heaven. I've been telling my husband all week we need to move north to escape this ridiculous high that rotates around Texas all summer. Maybe we need to go FAR north, huh?
    Love the peeks at your pretty quilts.

    ReplyDelete