Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 15, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday ~ Purple



I sewed, and sewed and sewed last week! But only this purple happened! ⤵️


And I learned when you use a AccuQuilt cutter, weird scraps happen! ⤴️



Hopefully next weekend will be more purpley! 

I’m linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday!

I have out of town company, so I’m off to the grocery store and then the kitchen!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. There is a lot of sewing involved in assembling crumb blocks., yours look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your purple crumbs!
    Weird scraps do happen with the AQ. I'm not having any bites selling mine, so I guess I should get it out and use it.
    Enjoy your company - sounds like fun is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your guests, Judy, and better luck with "purpling" next week! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every little (purple) bit counts! Hope you're having fun with the company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at you go girl! improv and all in purples!
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made some crumb blocks too. They do take a bit of effort but look great. Fun to make too. Gail at the Cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete