Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching ~ Happy Easter!🐣



Some quiet Sunday Stitching on this Easter Sunday! Joining Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching ! 

I’m nearly finished with the November stitch. Just a bumblebee and a ladybug. Then, I’ll be ready to start December. 







Of course I had to start another counted cross stitch, because it’s the Spring Stamp SAL from Pinker n Punkin. I loved  doing the Autumn stamp , so I had to do Spring! Thanks Melisa!



The fabric is what was left when I tea and coffee stained a piece of 14 ct Aida for the Autumn Stamp. As you can see there was barely enough. I added strips of fabric to each side so I could use a small hoop. It is very stiff. You can see the hoop marks, but I’m not a very good in-hand stitcher. My left hand tends to cramp up.  I think this will work. I’ve used this technique in the past. Hope to get some stitches in this one, Melisa will have a chart out for the 3rd square soon. On the 10th , her schedule says!  I’m trying to catch up, but will not put more stress in my life. What will be will be!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 




6 comments:

  1. November embroidery is lovely, Judy and you made a great start on the Spring Stamp, Happy Easter !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your November embroidery is looking great! After finishing December, will you have a whole year's worth done? That Spring cross-stitch from Melisa is tempting. I like your idea for making the fabric bigger for the hoop - I should try that when I next want to do some cross-stitch, because I have an odd sized piece of Aida left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your November embroidery is so pretty. Of course you had to start another counted cross stitch pretty. Melisa designs such sweet designs. The more projects being worked on, the better, I think. =) Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your embroidery. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your November, embroidery, Judy. And thank you so much for stitching along with me on the Spring SAL. Great idea on adding some extra strips to the sides to give you more work room in the hoop. I hope you enjoy every stitch. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty November embroidery Judy! I like the start of your cross stitch stamps. I like your fabric additions to the sides and will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete