Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

TO-DO Tuesday #135



Good Morning fellow list-makers! I’m linking up today, with our hostess  Carol at Quilt Schmilt for To-Do Tuesday!



April 4th -April 10th.



1. Cut and sew some horizontal white sashing for the QOV.✅

Oh no! There are no photos on my camera roll, and the rows are all packed away in a project box to take to Spring Sew! I’ll take pictures there and add them here Tuesday afternoon.
 
2. Practice with the AccuQuilt.✅ The Flying Geese die came with my cutter. So I made 10 purple and floral flying geese!

3. Get taxes done.✅ 


4. Plan a project for next week's 3-day Spring Sew.✅ see number one above plus I’m taking my batting pieces to make Frankenbatting!
5. Finish Miss Flopsy before Easter!✅.

The front 



The back. I sewed all four sides then slit the backing so I could stuff with fiberfill. I whip stitched the opening closed, then glued two rectangular pieces of wool over the opening. Easy peasy. I followed Lori Holt’s YouTube tutorial.






Next week's list!
April 11- April 17


1. Host another family gathering!
2. Finish house #2 for Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL.
                   See the link in my sidebar if you are interested.
3. Finish NOVEMBER stitchery.
4. SPRING SEW projects. 
5. Make some progress on ABC Table Scraps project!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Love your header photo, if I haven't already mentioned. Also you built a lovely rainbow house, Judy. Lots of things to do this week, some fun, some not.Thanks for the video; Lori is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Flopsy looking gorgeous. All the best for the Spring Sew. Great your accuquilt is now up and running and helping you make those flying geese. Yes I follow Lori Holt on You Tube, I sew love her singer featherweights. Serious envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fun sewing day! I like your closure on the little cross-stitch piece. I'll have to watch that video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flying geese are pretty, beautiful flowers fabric. Miss Flopsy little pillow is adorable.
    Have a nice week, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Flopsy is just too perfect!! Gotta love the feeling of having the taxes done (we actually have ours done in mid- to late-Feb every year just to get it out of the way! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy Miss Flopsy is too cute! Well done on your list last week. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Hope this week is full of fun stitching and playing with your Accuquilt!

    ReplyDelete