It's the last weekend in April. I may have something to show here. I have a small finish and then of course some "not finished"! You know that is my middle name, right? "Not Finished" I even have the tee shirt that says "Queen of Unfinished Projects"
I finished a single placemat and two napkins for this month ABC Table Scraps Challenge over at The Joyful Quilter. I purchased a Go Big cutter from Accuquilt and took a little bit of time to try it out. I hope that it will be used more. So far, I only have one die.
That's one!
There was finally this flimsy finish! Nothing like taking forever. A backing will be constructed and batting purchased, then my friend will quilt it!
Mr. Busy had quite the time holding it for me on the back deck in the wonderful Wyoming wind!
And some house blocks were constructed. The first week in April a purple and yellow house. I have fixed the lawn. It now is the proper depth to make this block 16 1/2 " square.
Then the second week, a blue house with occupants!
The third week, a pink house was built. It's a busy rose covered cottage?
And this last week, there was this orange/peach/rust fallish looking house. I found cloud fabric at a LQS, and had to cut two 5 " square cut at different diagonal for the left and right upper corners of the roof part, so the clouds would be right side up!
So I’ll quickly link this post a day late to Alycia Quilts and the Finished or Not Finished Friday event.
Now I’m on to Saturday and maybe some ( very little) yard work! 😀





Oh boy - that wonderful wyoming wind really made Long may she wave... wave!!!! congrats on moving it along!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour house blocks are so good! I am attracted to putting a traditional block into each house! Your red, white and blue quilt is lovely. It will be a great showcase for the 4th of July!
ReplyDelete