Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 24, 2023

April OMG Finish






 
My OMG for April was to quilt at least one of the color bands on Precarious. I have been procrastinating and procrastinating. 

But as of 4-25-23 5:00 pm  MDT, I am at this point.





It's not perfect. But I am satisfied for my first time on a quilt bigger than a baby quilt or table runner.
It's a struggle for me to constantly rearrange the quilt under the presser foot and on my lap or over my shoulders. I have ordered quilt clips. They should be here tomorrow my email notice says.  Then I will go on to the orange strip. 




No doubt my May OMG will be more of the same. It's the only way I will stay with it. So many projects pulling me in so many directions!  You know how I feel, don't you?


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


5 comments:

  1. I think that's looking great, Judy! Are you changing colors for each color strip? I do know what you mean about hauling the bulk of the quilt around from here to there as you quilt. I struggle with it, too. But before you know it, this one will be finished, and it will be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find quilting on my domestic exceptionally hard and I admire those of you who are able. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also quilt on my DSM and this time I am doing QAYG which does help with moving all that bulk. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo = go you!!! what a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks labor intensive. Good job finishing your goal.

    ReplyDelete