I’m linking this rather pathetic post with Angela at So Scrappy! I did sew, but now you know one of the reasons it takes me so long to complete a project!
Well, I still haven’t done my 2 selected items from my UFO list.
1. Make multi colored strings
2. Stitch on the Bee-utiful Bee blocks.
I did make some crumb blocks, and a purple house block ( hey, QAL participants, do you see anything wrong with this block?) or this blue house block?
Neither did I til I put this week’s pink block up on the design wall! My grass on the first two blocks isn’t deep enough. So on to the seam ripper. It’s a good thing green is a favorite colors. I’ve got more green fabric. I was judiciously using up scraps. My eye didn’t even tell me the block was not square but a rectangle! Gee Wiz!
and a Table Scraps project.
You’ll have to wait for a photo til next weekend!




I love your houseblocks, Judy! When I made the first one, I cut my grassy strip at 16 inches instead of 16.5. Oops! At least these are easy fixes!
ReplyDeleteThose houses are gorgeous even if they have to have their lawn doctored!
ReplyDeleteGosh Judy, I love your blocks. Maybe your houses have Xeriscape yards. ;)
ReplyDeleteI had to smile Judy, as there is absolutely no chance I would have spotted that difference. Your houses are beauties regardless of the lawns. Love those star blocks.
ReplyDeleteAt least this was an easy fix. I do like your house blocks. Will enjoy seeing more.
ReplyDelete