Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday April 2









Happy April! Were you the victim of any April Fools Day pranks yesterday?! Nothing here! Except a local weather forecast was for 76 degrees and only a 5 mph wind!  It was 48 degrees with a 22 mph wind and gusts to 37!!

I did cut some pink squares which will become HST  that will then be a zigzag row! 




I need 12 sets of one pink and one light or neutral! 


Also, I cut some parts for some pink bordered Happy Bocks. 

I don't have very many pinks that read as a solid.  I may dig a bit deeper for a few more. 



That’s all! Stay tuned though! There is more to come. There will be strings!

I'm linking up with Angela for ScrapHappy Saturday.  Are you sewing pink?

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!        




10 comments:

  1. maybe the weather forecast was the joke - they wanted you to think it would be warm and really wasn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one April Fool's Day prank or joke did I see or hear. There was a day when joking was all day long. It feels a bit sad.
    I agree with Karen about the weather report. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had wind (unexpectedly) yesterday, too. That is definitely my least favorite weather! Pretty pinks, Judy - you're getting started. I have to admit I did a little stash enhancement this week, needing more true pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make a zig zag quilt too maybe for next years RSC. Happy blocks are fun, I'm doing them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking RSC good, Judy!!! I just sorted through my string scraps today and sorted out the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blocks are in my future, too! Can't wait to see the strings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We missed out on the April Fools jokes in my household. The start on pinks is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No April Fool's jokes at our place. But I'm wondering if Mother Nature plans to continue the cold and wet into April. Based on the cold front that came through last night, I think the answer there is yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our April has been a lion so far... the winds have been horrific. But the temperatures are warming, flowers are beginning to come up, and migrating birds are beginning to fill our trees for a short stint on their long journeys. Can't wait to see what you do with your pinks!

    ReplyDelete