I'm joining LeeAnna from Not Afraid of Color to share some good things from the week.
And then I saw this one. It is all about how we react to things. I needed to see this reminder, this week.
We've started another puzzle.
We have the border done. Now to work on each image. Should go quickly.
I've started this new book.
And I finished an old old UFO! The bottom is 5.5" in diameter. That is where I started on Monday. And Here is the finish. I built it as big as the length of clothesline rope that I started with. I don't remember what that amount was. The top of the bowl is just shy of 10" in diameter. I like it a lot!
It melted quickly, because it is spring. The moisture was needed here!
And the back patio door. Snow nearly to the top of the deck rail, and swept clean down the middle.
There was one thing I discovered this week that I don't like. I'm having an issue commenting on some blogs when I am on my iPad. It doesn't seem to be an issue when on my Macbook Pro. At least not yet!!
There is a blue button that I am instructed to click on if I want to comment. "To sign in to Google", but it doesn't let me do anything. Excuse the rant!




at least it is melting fast - but 19" wow! I agree on the book banning that is never a good thing!!
ReplyDelete19 inches of snow - holy cow! You could have shared half of that with us and still had plenty, lol! It's so dry here. I love your first meme about banning books, and I agree with it. That looks like quite a puzzle! I haven't had the problem you're describing with commenting, but there have definitely been many strange things going on with Blogger lately. Hope it fixes itself!
ReplyDeleteWow that is a lot of snow. Book banning, shaking my head...the ideas they think they are preventing us and our children from learning....obviously these people have never read the Bible all the way through, because if they did they would ban it too. Yeah blogger has been a pain a lot lately.
ReplyDeleteAmen, Judy! That meme about banning books - true dat. I don't even want to get on that bandwagon but some people. Narrow minds! And internalizing the hurts and injustice - it is better to leave it behind us. Forgive and forget, as the saying goes - otherwise, it's getting a free ride in our mind. Nineteen inches of fresh snow!!! Holy cow. No wonder you had all those warnings to stay off the roads, etc. Yikes! And the issue you're having with posting comments on your iPad - I suspect it is Java. Some websites require that and it isn't available for the iPad. That's the answer I gave in my Help Desk days, and I believe it still is true and accurate. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful new bowl.
ReplyDeleteClothesline bowls are so much fun. Yours is very pretty. OMG, all that snow!!
ReplyDelete