I haven't had a finish in recent weeks that I could show you. I was saving it to link to Table Scraps Challenge for April at The Joyful Quilter. And now I can show it here.
It's a casserole mat. Two pieces of batting AND a layer of insulbrite. It is fluffy. But I like it and it will get used'
I also dug out an old UFO project and finished it! A fabric covered clothesline bowl! Have you ever attempted this type of project?
And, I finished two placemats for the RSC 2022 for April and February. The aqua scrappy blocks were made in February but not assembled til last week. When I was assembling the pink placemat I decided to assemble the aqua ones. Because when you finally decide to get your quilting/walking foot attached to your machine and wrap your head around what you are going to do, you might as well do 2 mini toppers/placemats, right?
I'm linking up with Alycia Quilts for Finished or Not Finished Friday.
And I’m going to be lazy today and repost this for RSC22. There was some pink and my design walls are both full of “in progress”projects. So can’t do a recap. Thank you Angela for hosting Rainbow Scrap Challenge every year. This link is to her blog, I'll update it to the Saturday post as soon as her post goes live. It's a busy time of year for teachers/moms! See you there, fellow RSC'ers!



Love your casserole mat, so clever! I've never done a clothesline bowl but I love the colors in yours! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThe aqua and pink placemats are really pretty, Judy! You've had some really good finishes recently!
ReplyDeleteThat mat is adorable!! Yum is a word I use way too much! LOL
ReplyDeleteHm, it won't post my info, it's Chrisknits, I wasn't trying to be anonymous.
Deletelove the placemats. great use of the blocks and love the piecing on your YUM casserole mat!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the YUM casserole mat and the placemats are also beautiful, great use of small blocks, Judy.
ReplyDeleteBravo on the casserole mat. To get all the text fabric going in one direction is no small task but you've done it perfectly. Congrats! I started a basket with fabric covered cord a few years back. I should dig it out and finish it. I'm not getting much use out of it in the state it's in now, haha. Well done on both placemat too. Enjoy! ;^)
ReplyDeleteOh the Yum mat is so adorable!!! and those placemats!!! great job!! all happy colors!!!
ReplyDelete