Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 12, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday 4-12-22

 



The yellow row is on the design wall with February and January rows!



I did the happy blocks before starting the string blocks. I was going to stop with 4, then saw the scrap of Dick and Jane fabric that had the two little girls I could fussy cut. I had to do the “sisters” block. The frame is more gold than yellow but I love it! 






4 string blocks were made to add to the single one from 2020!. I’m running low on scraps, pretty soon I’ll have to cut into fat quarters! ! ! 


Now that my RSC blocks are done, it’s time to decide what to do for Table Scraps Challenge. Yellow and Flowers! Hmmmmm?? 

I’ll keep thinking while I check out the other entries at Angela’s Linky Party! Join me!  



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




9 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are running low on yellow scraps. Using up every last bit always feels so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those zigzags! So pretty! The happy blocks are fun, too - perfect for ki r featuring cute prints. I'm working on my Table Scraps project this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zig zags are so Pretty, and all other blocks look so fun and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the zig zag! I like to see the string blocks too...I have that on my list of todos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A zig zag quilt has been on my RSC list for a while, perhaps next year. Happy blocks are fun to make, I'm doing some too. And string blocks! Perhaps our thoughts are in tune?

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: Meant to say how much I like your header photo. Is it somewhere close by, or taken on holiday perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE those Zig Zag rows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, such great RSC blocks!!! I'm impressed that you're almost through your scraps and might have to cut into FQs!?! Mine seem to keep growing!!!

    ReplyDelete