I’m linking up late this Saturday afternoon. I had to spend a bit of time playing with yellow! Come see what others have been doing,ScrapHappy Saturday where Angela hosts the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!
The new color for March is Yellow. A sunshiny happy color if we ever needed one. And it is one of the national colors of Ukraine. I'm sure there will be lots of yellow sewn this month. Some for our own regular RSC projects and blocks, but there will be some added block drives and donation quilt drives. Participate if you can.
Here is a photo of my yellow scrap basket! I think I may have to go shopping!
I was able, on Saturday, to cut 24 individual yellow squares and sewed 1/2 of them. Then cut, trimmed and pressed 4 different ones to put up on the design wall!
Guess I’d better get busy! I need 24 HST and some Happy Blocks.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

Judy, I love that new photo in your header! Yellow is a happy color, and you're off to a great start on your zigzag row. Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteFunny Smiley HST for the Yellow Zig-Zag.
ReplyDeleteI too like your new photo header. Beautiful photo.
Love that smiley fabric :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Fabric Shopping!
ReplyDeleteOh, the YELLOW/GOLD basket of cheer, Judy!! Looking forward to seeing what else comes out of there this month. LOVE that new header photo! Where is that lovely waterfall scenic view?
ReplyDelete