🍀🍀 Good Morning! I’m linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal, hosting To-Do Tuesday. Here we share our list of projects to work on. Let’s see how well I did last week!
March 8 - March 14th.
1. Try to get 2 small quilts spray basted! It will depend on the weather.✅ I did get them both done. No photos of actual process, but….
2. Finish constructing yellow zigzag row.✅
3. Sew 4 Happy blocks for ScrapHappy Saturday! ✅
4. Sew at least one yellow placemat block! ✅
I did this block then realized I cut the beginning squares at 4.5” instead of 4.25”.
So it’s 7” and needs to be 6.5”! Back to the drawing board! So I did this one! There is a sneak peek at an attached block, but the final reveal is the last weekend of March! 😊
My goals for the upcoming week.
March 15 - March 21
1. Begin quilting on Ninja Friends
2. Get Table Scraps Placemat layered and basted
3. Keep stitching on August - Year in the Garden
4. Get documents organized for tax preparer!
Stay Busy And Stay Happy and Healthy!

Hooray for getting the spray basting done! Looks like you found that Spray'n Bond. I love those colors and prints in your table scraps blocks, Judy - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI spy a sunflower there. Can't wait for seeing your table topper for this month,Judy.
ReplyDeleteThat fabric on your place mat is beautiful - can't wait to see! Good luck with getting your tax stuff together. My personal tax man (hubby) has always done ours. I feel lucky to be married to a guy who majored in Business and Accounting - lol!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Yay to getting two tops layered. That is my least favorite part of the quilting process. Love your zigzag rows and great job keeping up forming the quilt top. Oh nuts to the wrong size starting pieces although I know I've been there a few times myself. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteI don't spray baste but can see how it would be so good. Love the way the zig zags are turning out. Ha, if we counted all our misreads and mistakes. We all do them!!
ReplyDeleteYour doing great on the yellow/gold RSC!!! And you got me with that sneak peek!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the progress with last week's list. Good luck with this week's list.
ReplyDelete