Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2022

Finished or Not Finished Friday! 3-4-22

 




I wish I had a quilt finish to show! I hoped to have two small donation quilts at least basted and quilted! 

But it was not to be. My usual method is to spray baste outside. On the porch or in the garage. I couldn’t get the legs of my small collapsible table to extend. The strength in my hands is not what it used to be. So I forged ahead bent over the low table! Ugh! 

I unrolled the smaller quilt and started to spray! I knew the can was almost gone. Curses! I ran out of basting spray! So I put everything away, intending to get a new can while I was out on Thursday! My senior brain let me forget! I will stop at JOANN'S today, when I go pick up my groceries! 


So the only finish I can report (in the quilting category) is that I FINISHED OFF the can of basting spray! Next week, I’ll return. The cold weather is coming back, but I’ll try to get it done even so. Fingers Crossed! 


I did get the stitching done on this little gem and picked a backing fabric.



My Shamrock banner is hung on the wall. 


 And I finished reading this book! 



I’ll link up with Alycia Quilts and Finished or Not Finished Friday. You can click her Linky party and check out some other quilter’s “real finishes”!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!









3 comments:

  1. Oh no on the basting spray, Judy! Just when you were all set up to use it! Those cans never seem to go far enough. I love your little cross-stitch finish, though! And finishing a book is always a good accomplishment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you find your basting spray - understand totally about the weaker hands - I'm getting injections in my thumbs again this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I laughed - you finished the can!!! Your shamrock wall hanging is just perfect for this month!! Too Cute!
    Love you new header too!

    ReplyDelete