Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2022

Hands to Help donation #1

 







I put together a top for donation.


Ninja Friends, from this book! ↓ The pattern is called  Simple Gifts. It's a great book, recommended to me by Nancy at Grace and Peace Quilting. All these fabrics, just a tad more than fat quarter each were in a tote given to me by a friend. She said, “I’ll never use them!” I knew I would! 
.

and a skinny scrap of gray from my stash down the “middle”!



Then the backing



Odd pieces of flannel, pieced to make a backing for Ninja Friends. 

It’s quilted and bound! Washed and dried. Ready to go to give some little, a quilty hug. 




Linking up with Mari at The Academic Quilter


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!





3 comments:

  1. The lovely quilt will make someone very happy. Bravo, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This simple and pretty quilt Will make a little bom very happy.
    Well fone, Judy!

    ReplyDelete