I’m checking in to share my to do list at Home Sewn By Us. Rosanne and Sue help keep me on track!I am so sorry to see them go, this is their last linky party! "sad face"
Last week. February 2 - February 8
1. Keep working on the hexies, because if I put it away it will never get done!
I got the rows all made. Started to put the middle row #3, with row #2
2. Work at completing 2 large yellow string blocks for CiL Jan/Feb Block drive.
They are done and in the envelope to mail!
3. Construct some yellow hollow 9 patches
Four finished...aiming for 7 total to make 12 when added to last year’s!
4. Start to think about a February Table Scraps Challenge entry!
I have a plan, and a beginning! No photos yet though! "wink"
To Do for next week February 9 - February 15
1. Keep working on the hexie table topper.
2. Fussy cut Noah’s Ark fabric for baby quilt.
3. Make Wiggle Time Block for Noah's quilt
My focus this week is getting this top together.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



You are so right, Judy - when I put projects away, they tend to be abandoned! Rooting you on for the hexie project finish! 😉 Wiggletime is a fun pattern. Looking forward to seeing your quilt from it.
ReplyDeleteI love your hexagons with the "every so often" embroidered ones....so pretty...
ReplyDeletenice work...I agree, putting thing s away results in never finishing for me, too...hugs, Julierose
Hi Judy! Don't you worry - you'll still be able to link up each week with Chris. I love those CiL blocks with the navy surrounded by pretty yellows. And yellow hollow 9-patch?! I've never heard of it referred that way but it makes perfect sense. What are those for - RSC, maybe?? Good luck with this week's list and thanks for linking up! ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilting. I had to look up how to make hexies. They look like a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete