Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday!

 




There is a quilt top finished!  


 I used Cynthia Brunz’ pattern called  Wiggle Time. It’s such a fun easy pattern. To get the wiggle, the pattern calls for strip piecing, then cutting, then rearranging. I used fussy cut Noah’s Arks. So I couldn’t flip them. But with a little pre thinking and a design wall, it went smoothly! 






Did you know raindrops have a top and a bottom? 




I had to fussy cut them too!   Although I could do four with the background strip on the bottom, then four with the background on the top. Then individually do the last 4. It was very easy using my design wall. Now I have to construct a backing and find a quilter. If I stay focused, I should have it ready to mail to the new baby the end of the month.  Fingers Crossed!!!


I'm linking up with Alycia at  Alycia Quilts for Finished or Not Finished Friday! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



3 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully--nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course raindrops have a top and a bottom.. that’s gravity got you! I love that you did all the fussy cutting. It makes the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! It is so adorable - and the fussy cut Arks - that is just TOO cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete