I'm linking up with To Do Tuesday. I do like seeing what others are doing, and Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us, give us this great place to do that!
To-Do List: December 22-December 27
1. Make at least 10 hexagons for Christmas themed table topper
10 hexies are done and the OMG post is linked up.
2. Do some stitching on the cross stitch Santa
Before:
You may not be able to tell that some stitching was done, cross stitch is like that! But this is after:
You may notice a few more red spots on Santa’s apron, more black where one boot will be, a fourth green triangle shape that will be a tree and a bit of brown tree trunks! Do you need a magnifying glass? *grin*
3. Enjoy Christmas Day Zoom with family. Done! Although, I have no photo, because the party was on our son's laptop.
Next Week's List: December 28- January 3, 2021
1. Celebrate the New Year!
2. Get a new page on my blog for 2021! I wasn't successful at 2020!
Until next year....Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





Your Santa cross-stitch is so adorable, Judy! So glad you got some stitches in. Love that hexie project, too! This was a year to be thankful for Zoom, wasn't it?
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! It sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas. I love your fussy cut hexagons, especially the one with the cute little heart. What size are the hexies? Nice job on the cross stitching. Happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteCute Hexes...I'm going to make a temperature quilt from Hexes next year. Love the Santa...he looks so joy. Have a great day!
love your hexies and your stitching - zoom is a weird way to visit with your family isn't it - we did too but it was new to most of us to we were talking over each other and whatnot - need to learn how to use it better! it is harder to teach older dogs new tricks :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year 🎉
ReplyDeleteJust love those hexies...really nice Santa too...hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteI have developed a sudden interest in EPP and I am very curious about how to get started. Beware, I may be bugging you in the new year :-) On careful comparison I could see the added stitches. Happy New Year 2021!!!
ReplyDeleteThose hexies with embroidery are sooo cute!!! I would love to see the two cross stitch photos side by side to get a really good comparison. The boot is a definite giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is beautiful! I always think that someday I'll get back at cross-stitching because it is so fun but too many projects, too little time! Good luck on your to-do's; merry Christmas and happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI am drooling over that santa stitchery. It is amazing.
ReplyDelete