Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

To -Do Tuesday and Link Up #20

 



Last week’s list included, working on hexagons and putting a cross stitched design into a little gold frame! 





Row 2 is nearly done. Only the aqua and gold plaid hexie to add. I pulled more green charms to make 2 more to replace the “too light” ones from my prior layout! 




And this cute little PEACE dove is already on the tree! I’ve had the bird shaped frame for years! I wonder if they are still available! 


This week, December 22- December 27

 1. Get enough hexies made to equal 10!  That is my OMG goal for December! 

2. Do some stitching on the Santa cross stitch project! Just keep stitching, stitching! 


I’m linking up at Home Sewn by Us. Go check out some other to-do lists! Most are way more fun than mine! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 




4 comments:

  1. Just keep stitching is the perfect motto in these crazy times, Judy! I love your Peace dove ornament and your hexies look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, just keep stitching is the best thing to do now. Great to-do list, your hexies are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! You are doing great on the hexies - you'll surely meet your OMG project goal this month. I wish you and your family a very Happy Holidays. Thank you for linking up this week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete