Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2020

I LIKE THURSDAY #23

 I’m joining LeeAnna and friends over at Not Afraid of Color to share lots of positives this season! 





Last Saturday we drove about 30 miles and cut a “Real” Christmas tree.  It’s a white fir and it is beautiful! But it doesn’t have that fresh tree smell. Kinda strange!


Our son bought 3 new sets of lights, 200 each, so 600 led lights. You can program them to be all white, just multi colored or a combination of the two.  And they can be shut off with the touch of a remote button! So pretty! 



Some of his ornaments! A stocking cap, I made last year with yarn and a cardboard ring. 



Simon was a favorite games when he was a teen.


A blown glass octopus! Non traditional ornament! But he is so cute!



A glass camera. A favorite hobby!

More winter-like weather this week! My Shasta is hidden by fog and cloud cover! 


 That’s all for me this week! Check the others at LeeAnna’s blog!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your famiy Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love remote controls for Christmas lights - we have them for inside and out - your tree is pretty as for the pine smell maybe the sap needs to run a little - I don't know we have had a fake for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely beautiful Christmas tree and a real one at that. Pretty lights and special ornaments...memories. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little glass camera would be my favorite! I love it and your beautiful tree! holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Beautiful tree. How odd that it doesn't have a nice scent?!! I wonder what's up with that. I love your ornaments. That camera is so cool as is the blown glass octopus. I am a huge fan of lots of lights on my tree - I don't think there can ever be too many, do you think?! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful tree! Maybe the smell depends on the variety of tree? Loved seeing his lights and ornaments, too! Enjoy your California Christmas, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of blinky lights - I love it! I remember playing Simon. :-) Great tree, fun ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that little stocking cap ornament! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is lot of lights. White pines don't seem to have much of a smell, not like others. Cute ornaments. Still enjoying California?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tree is so pretty! I need more lights on ours. My nephew has been making those cap ornaments this year. Thanks for sharing your tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got a very pretty tree, love all the lights. And the ornaments are fun too. I can't decide if I like the octopus best or the camera, I may just have to call it a tie.

    ReplyDelete