Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

To-Do Tuesday and Link Up #17





My To-do Tuesday’s will be minimal in the coming weeks. Yes, it’s a busy time of year, but we are away from home. So my Christmas shopping will be minimal. We are going to stay in as much as possible during these 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. I usually send gift cards to kids and grands...so that will be the same. 

I’ll still try to link up and share with To Do Tuesday. I do like seeing what others are doing, and Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us, give us this great place to do that! 



Last week’s list November 24 - November 30

1 . Finish the embroidery and post OMG for November link up. ✔️



And you can see my post HERE!   Mine is #41. 

  

2. Start cutting hexies for the Christmas table topper.   Not done! 

Just did not start!  I pressed them, so they are ready, but too many other things going on! 




Next week...December 1 - December 7

1. Start crocheting with dishcloth yarn, Sugar and Cream.

The crocheted rug has been put on hold a bit! My supplies are in a tote bag  made from a wildlife feed  bag and it really “crinkly”, noisy. 




It’s driving our son’s cat crazy! He’ll get used to us and it soon, but right now, I’ve put it away.

2. Start writing Christmas cards. I don't send many, but some to special friends who have moved away!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! I personally know three littles that would be right over by that crinkly bag. It's a very intriguing noise, I guess. So I can understand why it is driving the kitty nuts. It's kind of funny, isn't it?!! Ahh, Christmas cards. I rarely send out any . . . and I should send to some special friends. There's still time, isn't there? Hmm. Maybe this year it will happen! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do a lot of Christmas shopping anymore either! That's kind of convenient for this year, especially. Your embroidery is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute feed bag--did you make it? Having chickens, I have an endless supply of them. I really meant to make them into bags this year (maybe even to put christmas gifts in) but just haven't made the time.

    ReplyDelete