I’m joining LeeAnna and friends over at Not Afraid of Color to share “likes”!
This week there have been lots of things to be grateful for and to like.
There have been fires in the fireplace! AAAH!
Our son's kitty, Phoenix, plays catch! It's the funniest thing, to watch him run and slide down the hall and then bring the mouse toy back to whomever threw it!
The sky is a brilliant pink/orange this morning, but my iPad camera, doesn't do it justice. I'll just have to enjoy it.
Almost the whole first season of The Unicorn on Netflix. Oh my goodness, we have laughed and laughed!
Also a documentary on Apple+ TV.....Long Way Up! About 2 guys, Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman, on motorcycles who rode from the tip of Argentina all the way up to LA. 100 days! Mr Busy is a car/motorcycle nut, so it held his interest. I liked it too.
We have binged watched : The The Morning Show with Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon on Apple TV+. Really Good!
And Star Trek Picard on CBS All Access....well done too!
I finished my Christmas designs for the Hexie Table Topper.
And started cutting hexagons of the other fabric.











Beautiful views there for you! We liked Star Trek Picard, too. Have you tried Star Trek Discovery, also on CBS All Access. It's good, too! It's in the 3rd season now, so you can start from the beginning to get caught up and then watch the latest episode on Thursday nights.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! That's is the coolest thing I've ever heard - a cat playing catch!! I enjoy that show, Unicorn, too. It's a good ensemble cast. The Morning Show - that's a movie, I think. I forgot I had wanted to see it. Your fabrics for your hexies look so pretty! Lots of good things this week. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mountain shot. We enjoyed Picard. Hexies! Those fabrics look pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove your projects! My parents had a cat who liked to play fetch--but often wanted top lay in the middle of the night :D Have a great day and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're on a wonderful trip! Always nice to see our children. Phoenix & my Polly could play together if only they could throw! LOL!!! Polly also plays fetch. Have a great visit and a safe return whenever.
ReplyDeleteOh that drive from Susanville to Redding. I had a late start one time heading east. You wouldn't believe how utterly dark it and desolate it can be on that road at night. Thanks for the pic of Mt. Shasta. Enjoy your visit.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are so beautiful!! Do not laugh... my lab ( dog) came from Susanville!!! I love Mt Shasta!!! Glad you had a good time. and thanks for the watching recommendations!
ReplyDelete