Angela at So Scrappy and hostess of Rainbow Scrap Challenge has suggested a round up of our completed quilts/projects.
This year I started out making Hollow 9 Patches in the monthly color and Geese Migration blocks. I am away from home, or I would do a design wall presentation. Instead you'll have to suffer the photos from my camera roll!
January's light or bright green.
Feb - Orange
April - Light and bright blue
And then in May, there was a Scrap Basket that developed into a challenge with Joyful at The Joyful Quilter.
I began with dark green and then went back and caught up with the previous colors. My shelves begin to look quite colorful!
Soon there was
Red
And I’ve finished with these two!
I need to make several more Geese Migration blocks and decide on a background color. I haven’t shopped for quite awhile and it will be online I am sure. There aren’t enough hollow nine patches to make a quilt, so I will continue with those in the new year!
I'll be joining the RSC21 group.....see you there~
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy









Those scrap baskets are just all so happy hanging out together. Lots of scraps put to good use this year.
ReplyDelete