I’m joining LeeAnna and friends over at Not Afraid of Color to share “likes”! What a great place to share some positive vibes in this year!
I was walking around with my phone and spotted this holly bush! It’s so Cool. I don't think I have ever seen holly growing
And there are always deer. Families and families of deer.
And of course we giggle and giggle at “Phoenix”!
Of course, the fireplace was cold! He’s not sure about the current house guests! US!
We watched “True Grit” on Monday night! It’s the version with Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon. We liked it a lot!
And we have watched all three motorcycle adventures! Long Way Up is actually #3. Long Way Round is #1 and Long Way Down is #2. We all learned a great deal.
And we are in the middle of Star Trek, Discovery! And we’ve started Homeland. We are late coming to the party on that one. But we all are liking it! Intense!!
Not much on the creative front! I did finish a small crocheted cotton dish cloth. It’s Coral Sea Sugar and Cream.








The deer are so pretty and nice to see AND that view! WOWZA! Gorgeous! Enjoy your day. Don't build a fire yet! heehee!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! That view of Mt Shasta is just gorgeous. I wouldn't get tired of it either! Phoenix looks a little dubious sitting on the fireplace. It's so nice that you can visit your son. How long do you plan on staying? {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteMt Shasta is lovely. The deer look like they're are chillin' in your yard! Phoenix is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteOh your pictures of Mt. Shasta make me homesick. Looks like a fun visit so far.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Mt. Shasta is just gorgeous! Your other pictures are wonderful too! Such a pretty area. Phoenix looks content sitting up there! The deer look like they like the area too!
ReplyDeletethat's a hot butt kitty! The last shot is astoundingly beautiful
ReplyDelete