Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2020

Finished or Not Finished Friday 12-11-20

 


I have been starting and starting this last week, but not finishing much. There was this little itty bitty finish!


It's a dishcloth. Sugar and Cream yarn in Coral Sea Ombre!  I had intended to send it to our son and his new significant other. But life happens and she is gone and we are visiting with him for the holidays. He is uncertain if the colors are his choice at the moment, so I'll probably take it home. 


I have been working on the hexagon table topper and I hope to have it done by New Year's Eve. But it will need to be backed and quilted to be a complete finish. My machine is at home in Wyoming, so that will be a finish for January or February! 

I do have a Christmas Cross Stitch project that is a WIP!!!  But we will see if any stitches are taken!  

I'm linking up with Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday!    (for the second try, the first one disappeared!)

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are keeping busy, Judy, while visiting with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve seen holly and really wish I had some here. Something to note for the garden. Beautiful spot there where your son is. I like your dish cloth colours. Mom used that yarn for them as well and the variegated colours are do pretty. Enjoy your time with family like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that dish cloth! My friend and I were just talking about learning to crochet so we could make our own.... so was this one crochet or knitting?

    ReplyDelete